The festive season is officially upon us!
And what better way to celebrate than some delicious Christmas Cocktails!?
Introducing our 12 days ’til Christmas boozy advent calendar! Check back every day for a brand new holiday-themed tipple that you will definitely want to try for yourself, right up until the big day!
Try yesterday’s Candy Cane Martini!
Remember to drink responsibly!
- 1 lime, cut into six wedges
- 1 kiwifruit
- Small handful of fresh mint leaves
- 1-2 teaspoons of caster sugar
- 2 shots of white rum (such as Bacardi)
- Soda water
- Peel kiwifruit and dice, saving a slice or two for garnishing. Combine kiwifruit, lime wedges, caster sugar (amount of sugar-based on how sweet you want your drink to be) and mint leaves (reserving a few for garnishing) in a vessel you can muddle in. Use a muddler or other utensil to mash the ingredients together – you can use the end of a rolling pin, a pestle or even the back of a spoon.
- Combine the rum with the fruit mix.
- Fill two tall glasses with ice and divide the fruit and rum mixture over the ice. Top with soda water and stir. Garnish with leftover ice and kiwifruit.